Search results

1. Jason123456

Fleck 5600 sxt

The hard reset seems to have fixed the problem, Thanks for the help.
  2. Jason123456

Fleck 5600 sxt

Did it today and now at work will check tomorrow if it worked It actually showed GALs this time.
  3. Jason123456

Fleck 5600 sxt

The 5600 sxt has not been displaying gallons left and flashes RC----, and I cant seem to get it out of this. The brine tank salt level is a little low, not sure it this would be the culprit. Also I went though the programming and everything seems correct. Ideas? Thanks.
  4. Jason123456

Fleck 5600sxt help needed

I have added Iron out and res cleaner several times with no result and I mean several times and it would not clear up/ staining everything I even went as far as to shock our well and it helped for a bit but then it got bad again. This was as far as im concerned the best decision for my...
  5. Jason123456

Ok I have gotten a new iron filter and a 1cu/ft softener installed and it makes a world of difference, Iron going into the old softener with no iron filter before it, was 5mg/l Now with the iron filter taking care of the 5mg/l the softener only sees 0.3mg/l and everything is working great...
  6. Jason123456

Oh here's an update, We had a water softener guy here last week and he went through everything Injectors, brine flow limiter, drain flow limiter and valve seals etc. and still would not draw brine from the brine tank. Sprays water out when in brine draw and it turns out the resin in the...
  7. Jason123456

Ok I took the brine tube off of the valve and no water was coming out. Then input the valve into regen. Back wash went good water comming out of the drain line then I stepped it through to brine draw with the brine line off of the Valve and water started spraying out of the brine connection no...
  8. Jason123456

The numbers are facing the right way now. Does this make a difference? Water was spraying out before when I tried to remove it. But it was sidewase in there. And after straightening it out it was not spraying any more. I will check it for suction if there is no suction or water spraying out...
  9. Jason123456

No water tests yet but here is what I did *the drain line is now flowing and not kinked anymore * Checked the brine line for plugage and it was ok. The brine flow control 50 was sidewase in the fitting and the hole was almost plugged off so I cleaned it out and straightened it out. There was no...
  10. Jason123456

I am having issues with this system. New to the softener system. The water has gotten very rusty looking. We are on well water with iron in it. Not sure how much Ppm of iron. The settings are set as per manufacturer specs but the brine tank is almost full of water. Just over half?? The drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks