Search results

1. Jerry Joyce

Developed Well gone cloudy

Thank you so much valveman this is great advice. I can turn it all off tonight and let it sit all night and then tomorrow I can pump it all day - repeat that on an ongoing basis. I'll just have to get a schedule so that we can have it clearer by the morning and can show, we just moved into the...
  2. Jerry Joyce

This is fantastic detail everyone thank you! Valveman it sounds like that is where the problem lies. When it sits for a while it clouds up. To answer smooky - sorry it was rotary bit drill not a pounding rig - not sure the exact terminology to use. Not sure the exact pump. Here are all the...
  3. Jerry Joyce

We dug our well (229 ft) in Mid July. Bore Drilled. We installed a pump teck pump and pumped it clean. Just before we put it to the house it went silty and cloudy (just as a low front was moving in). We pumped it clean again and then hooked it up. prior to a rain as the low approached the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks