Search results

1. Ffltstn

Pressure Tank Not Draining -Solved-

I live in Central Florida, have a well so hard water and Iron. I also have a system to correct those issues. Every couple months I turn off pump, open valve on pipe coming out of the tall tank and drain off the Iron settlement. This has always also drained the pressure tank on the left. Today...
  2. Ffltstn

Water leak at base of valve.

Best I can tell I have a Guardian Performa with a 255 Valve run by a 760 timer. I at first noticed water marks down the outside of the housing. The other night after a power outage the system was running early and when I went to fix the time I saw a pin hole stream of water shooting out from...
  3. Ffltstn

Logix 740 Timers, Blank Displays

Hello All, I have two Logix 740 timers, one on the softener and one on the charcoal tank. I found then both without anything displayed on them. The GCFI outlet was tripped and I reset it and it stayed on. I have 12.8v at the transformer and at the plug that goes into the timers. These are...
  4. Ffltstn

Help with Delta 600 valve replacement

Yes I twisted too hard and broke the tubes. I have a new valve and trim kit. The house was re piped about 3 years back using PEX with the crimp ringings. The old valve has copper top and bottom and PEX on the inlets. I want to use Sharkbites to make the repair. Look at the pictures and tell me...
  5. Ffltstn

Condensation line issue

Hello, I have owned an upstairs condo in central Florida since 2005. Over there years I have had a few times in which the condensation line has leaked and caused damage to the lower unit. Stopped up lines, found the PVC had not been glued at 2 joints also. The line was vacuumed just over 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks