Search results

1. dyihomer

zones, pumps, and air bubbles

so what size circulation pump would be best for a house with 5 zones and that is around 3000-3500 sq ft?
  2. dyihomer

Each zone does have a place I can hook up a hose to bleed the system. Previously, the plumber bled all five zones, but it's still making noise so an air extraction device might be handy. How would I know if we have an expansion tank or bladder tank? And which air extraction device is known to...
  3. dyihomer

Hi, We have a house that uses a boiler and basebords for heating, it has 5 zones, and a 1/25 hp circulation pump (the house is around 3000 sqft). Every time the heat starts up, we can hear popping noises. The other day we called a plumber comes to fix the noise in the baseboards, saying that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks