Search results

1. DavidGrant

Feeling stupid- can't figure out how to turn on shower...

Liesel, Don't feel stupid. I remember coming across this very situation at my sister's home. It took me a bit to find the diverter as well, as it seemed to make sense that there would be something more obvious and easy to see. Fear not, I am sure you will find the solution.
  2. DavidGrant

Installation of tile ready shower pan

David, the pan is an extrusion I believe. I was very impressed with the construction, and I am sure it will make a good substraight on which to apply tile. I also agree with you that the lack of detailed documentation is a downfall. Jim, thank you for your information. You pretty well...
  3. DavidGrant

The unit is made by tile redi and is their 4848 model. The subfloor is level and is new, so there are no previously existing soft spots from water damage. I also increased the framing under the shower area to ensure stability. Thank you!
  4. DavidGrant

When installing a new, tile ready shower pan, should a shower pan membrane be layed first? The manufacturer does not mention this requirement in their instructions. The shower pan itself is adhered with construction adhesive, rather than a mortar bed, so I would be afixing the pan to the...
  5. DavidGrant

Plenty of Pressure, but none in the shower

I have two showers that have very low water pressure. I checked the pressure coming into the house with a pressure gauge and it is just around 80 psi, so there is no supply problem. Are there different types of shower regulators that would reduce that level of supply pressure to a puny shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks