Search results

1. mahuska

Tub drain on a spa tub

So I cut through the new sub floor and test fit the tub to the 2" inlet I left for it and so far the alignment looks good. This is wet vented to the sink and vent and if there was ever the need to snake this line it would be done from the sink. My question is about the p-trap for the tub. I am...
  2. mahuska

P-Trap to vent minimum, Weir to Vent question

When sizing the weir to vent minimum on a P-trap is it measured from liquid edge in trap to start of vent inner diameter (=> than 2X trap arm diameter)?
  3. mahuska

Confirmation of plumbing layout needed

Hello All I have just redone the layout for the third time and i think this one might work. I am using a old laundry shoot to take new pipes to the basement. This is a story and a half and the load bearing wall below is in line under the bathtub and shower space and it carries the toilet and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks