Search results

1. E

Water heater query

My water heater runs out of hot water too quickly. My assumption is that the lower element needs replacing. How do I know if it is the element and not the thermostat that is bad? Thanks
  2. E

Another drain question

I was able to remove my sink drain and am ready to reinstall it. I was wondering if there is some type of pookey I should use to bed the drain where it seats on the porecelain. Thanks, Brian
  3. E

sink drain problem

sink drain resolved, one more question Thanks for the reply. I sprayed some wd40 onto the threads in the drain and stuck a piece of rod into the drain to keep it from turning and it I was able to remove the nut. No damage done, I'll be able to reuse the parts. One more question, what should...
  4. E

sink drain problem

I have a old model Crane pedestal sink which I disconnected to facilitate new wainscoting. I replaced the p trap with a new one. After reconnecting everything and turning on the water I have leak coming from the drain where it exits the bottom of the bowl at the washer. Most likely from all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks