Search results

1. itsybuggy

Rooftop unit rumbling and whistling

So hubby was up there with the stick, he pushed the fan slightly and fan continued to spin freely without any effort. He said there is no noise or any kind of grinding that could be heard, and this was with unit off. Then he had me turn ac on, and he was looking at the fan, he said other than...
  2. itsybuggy

Thank you, we will do that! How long do we have with it if fan motor bearings are bad? Money is really really tight.. Also, is this the kind of part i will be looking for if fan motor is our issue?
  3. itsybuggy

I agree about starter and the oil thing, but since hubby and i started changing oil in our cars by ourselves and doing repairs as needed, we had lot less occurrences where our car just stops dead after just spending a day at the dealership :o Actually we had none! It's a well known fact that...
  4. itsybuggy

When we turned on fan only, it came on just like usual, no noise whatsoever. But it used to be that fan came on for a minute or two before ac started to cool, and then it would continue to run for a minute or two after cooling cycle was done, before unit shut off completely. it's not doing that...
  5. itsybuggy

I know Arizona sun is hard on everything, to the point where we gave up on outdoor furniture years ago...But to me concept of the AC unit is similar to fixing your car-just because one part goes bad, you don't trash your entire car, you buy a part and fix the car. I have been in houses here in...
  6. itsybuggy

Hello Everyone! Let me start by saying that in May we had Ac tune up by "reputable company" here in Phoenix, and we were advised that our ac unit has to be "trashed" and new one put in place. I was really upset, since ac is about 13 years old, in a good working condition and electric bills...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks