Search results

1. wikid321

Gurgling sound from toilets

So here it today's update. Plumber came out yesterday and was too scared to go on roof. Said would reschedule and come back. I then ran out to his truck and told him we have access from the attic. What if we cut the pipe and go from there. So he said your handy here is a collar and cut and pour...
  2. wikid321

I only get the sound when the toilet is flushed and the water empties. I just started hearing it in my main master bathroom. All drains flow and work fine.
  3. wikid321

So here is my issue. I live in a two story home with 3 toilets. Two upstairs and one ground level. No basement. The two upstairs when flushed and the water empties makes a gurgle sound. The one on the first level doesn't. Here is what I've done so far. I sealed all drains minus the 3 toilets...
  4. wikid321

Goodman compressor

So what ur saying is this is normal thats why this happens at very first start up after sitting off few days?
  5. wikid321

Goodman compressor

So cacher_chic what ur saying is the coil is hot and needs to cool down thats why fans spoins and then its cool so compressor kicks on makes it cold air? DonL, i have no idea if cap was replaced. The whole unit was replaced and if cap was in unit then i would say yes. If it wasnt then i would...
  6. wikid321

Goodman compressor

So i have a central air unit made by goodman. Ive has compressor replaced about 3 yrs ago. I wasnt previous owner. Last year i started noticing this and its happening once again. When i turn the unit on for first time. Meaning its been off couple days or was on heat. The compressor fan spins...
  7. wikid321

Toilet water filling tank issue

SO my toilet fills itself up after flush. However if you walk up to it u kinda hear this sound of a dripping leak. Theres nothing leaking outside the toilet but every so often it fills itself back up. I hope that just made sense. Ive replaced the inside guys from the cap that covers the fill up...
  8. wikid321

Rain Soft softner problems

Well heres my update. Last night it went on doing its regeneration thing for over like two hours if not more. Once i woke up this morning not one leak. Its now 10 hours later and still looking good. Thanks for advice Akpsdvan. Never would of imagined just cleaning up these piece would cause such...
  9. wikid321

Thanks Akpsdvan. I have cleaned valves and only noticed lil white gunk of sorts on them. Cleaned everything up and it started with a bit of trickling water. I'm gonna let it sit overnight and get back tomorrow with any results or non.
  10. wikid321

Thanks for reply. I have no idea how to work this thing. Ive tried numerous time online to look for some sort of manual. I've also contacted manufacturer and nothing. Here is apicture of it and i just took all salt out and cleaned that tank. Its doing a forced purge now see if that helps.
  11. wikid321

I currently have a rain soft water softer that was installed by previous owners. Model number is 30906. I dont have any manuals that came with it at all. All ive been doing for last 5 years is put salt in. Well what ive noticed is when it does its back flush (dont know if proper term) It goes on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks