Search results

1. J

Water pump won't shut off

Not worrying about burning up the switch.. we were worrying about burning up the pump... Any way If 44 is too much how do I bring it down.?
  2. J

it is a shallow well flotech pump. The first pressure switch burnt up because the hose came off and pumped all the water out and then burnt up the contacts. My husband said he did the 20/40 preset... Does this mean the pump is bad or is their another solution... (btw disregard my last...
  3. J

OK what is the difference in the pumps?
  4. J

pressure when running is 44 yes we get as much water as we want no leak there is water in the cistern we replaced the entire switch Please help I need water.. we have three boys and it is getting old going and turning the switch off over and over..
  5. J

Please help! If I switch it off it will stay off when I turn it on. After it kicks on it will not kick off. I have replaced the pressure switch and the tube to no avail. What else can I do?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks