Search results

1. teeman11

Under counter washing machine

No problem there. I have a 2" that comes up for the sink with 1 1/2" traps, back to back, for the kitchen and bathroom sinks that vents with 1 1/2". Next to that I have a 2" that comes up for the washer with it's on 2" trap that vents with 1 1/2". both drains go into a 3" horizontal that ties in...
  2. teeman11

I'm still going to have access. I want to put it under the sink, I have the box with the single lever valve and the drain built in. It has it's own trap and vent but the thing I was worried about was the height. all the ones I have seen seem to be up higher and I have heard that if it's to low...
  3. teeman11

Bathroom venting

how's this? Is this what you mean by venting the toilet? The problem with tying into the 3" vertical vent stack is that it's not in the wall, it's in chase in the corner of the bathroom, that's why I was trying to ti in up in the ceiling.
  4. teeman11

Bathroom venting

For the toilet, you're saying put a vent in inbetween the toilet and the 3" wye and take it up to the 1.5 vent run in the ceiling? Can it be 1.5"? Washer trap would attach to a 2x1.5x2 santee, drawing is just a little off. For the washer, I want to put the drain and shutoffs under the...
  5. teeman11

Bathroom venting

here's the pic Can I do this?
  6. teeman11

Bathroom venting

small issue I don't think I have enough room between the 2nd floor ceiling and the 3rd floor floor to put two 3" santees on top of one another. Is there a way to tie the toilet into the 3" horizontal? Also is there a way to run the washer out the side of the lav. vertical? Meaning, run a 3"...
  7. teeman11

I thinking about putting a front load washing machine in the kitchen. It would be installed under the countertop but I'm not sure where to to put the plumbing. Should I have it above the counter, behind an access panel maybe. Or should I put it under the counter with access from one of the...
  8. teeman11

Bathroom venting

I'm defintiely going to vent the tub I just want to make sure I know why. So if I understand correctly, if there was no kitchen sink, the tub could then be wet vented of the lav. oh, another thing I was still curious about, Say I didn't put the washer in and could use a 2" horizontal, are you...
  9. teeman11

Bathroom venting

So the tub MUST be vented. I thought I read somewhere that you can wet vent it as long is it's within a certain distance, not true?
  10. teeman11

Bathroom venting

here's what I got.
  11. teeman11

Bathroom venting

So, I could put 2 3" santee's on top of one another, the bottom for the washer run and the top for the toilet? Sidenote: Say I didn't put the washer in and could use a 2" horizontal, are you saying I couldn't use a santee for the toliet with a 2" side inlet because the inlet is higher than...
  12. teeman11

Bathroom venting

finally! Getting a file on here is hard work. First the file was too big, fixed that then the picture itslef was too big, but I finally got it, I think.
  13. teeman11

Bathroom venting

more Well, it looks like I'm going to replace everything with new. I'm looking at coming across with 2", popping up thru the floor with 2" for a washing machine, then popping up with 1 1/2" for the back to back kicthen and bathroom sink(which would vent with 1 1/2"), and ending with the pt rap...
  14. teeman11

Bathroom venting

I have an old bathroom that I'm remodeling and I don't think the existing plumbing is vented right. It's on the top floor. The waste stack is 4" and the WC is tied right to it. From the same fitting there is a 1 1/2" pipe that goes over about 2 feet to a sink in the kitchen, continues on about a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks