Search results

1. backdown00

installed new shower body, low water pressure

After removing the shower head, there is some sort of screen filter part where the shower head connects to the flexible pipe. When I removed that the pressure is crazy powerful. I assume this net is a filter of some sort, no idea why or how its blocking pressure.
  2. backdown00

Based on everything I have seen, this might be it. I'm going to attempt to fix this tomorrow by putting a hole in this white cap (flow restrictor) in the shower head so that more water is flowing through :)
  3. backdown00

Hello All, I recently had the below shower body installed: http://www.moen.com/search?search_scope=0&search_terms=Moen+3867BN And now the water pressure is so low its hard to even shower. There is great pressure throughout he rest of the entire house. Not sure how to fix this? Thank you all!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks