Search results

1. derekb

Question on tub diverter

I'm working on redoing a bathroom that was built in the late 80's and it has the old-school diverter style. I can't find any of these even at my local stores in brushed nickel. Figure we're opening the wall anyway to change out the valve for the Delta rough-in kit so do I need to change...
  2. derekb

Slow shower drip - need ideas

My shower head just started dripping (shower only - no tub) and I'm thinking it's probably the cartridge needing to be replaced. It's a Delta but I can't recall if it's a 13 or 14 series. When the shower is off and water is turned on at the sink in the same bathroom or the washer is turned on...
  3. derekb

No clue why this is leaking

Hi everyone. we did a full gut of our existing bathroom and as I've done with other reno's, cut the existing plumbing off and replaced it completely. I've never had an issue like this that i couldn't figure out. When we water tested it i had no leak. Now both sinks are leaking (very slowly)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks