Search results

1. W

Mid-priced Toilet, 10" Rough: Kohler or Am Standard?

Thanks everyone. wjcandee, I've negotiated for mattresses and other items, but these were end-of-day phone calls... but thanks for the kick start! The one twist is that I'm after a 10 inch rough, which many won't stock. So its a bit different. And if the unit gets damaged in transit, that's...
  2. W

Thanks! If I go with the Toto softclose lid, then I'm at about $300-310. I am on a budget, but taking the price point from $400+/- for a Kohler, to $300 +/-, sounds like it is worth the extra $100. I called 3 local brick & morter places, but they're only willing to maybe take 25% off, if...
  3. W

I'm replacing a 40-year-old toilet, and this is new to me. My plumber recommended Kohler as "never giving him a problem", so I got a $220 1.28 GPF version from HD. Opps, we then realized that it was a 10" rough in, so returned it. As of right now, the - limited - options seem to be American...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks