Search results

1. Bjmifsud

Grohe Shower Valve Replacement

Several years ago I was in the middle of a bath remodel. Plumber did the rough in and I finished the tile work. Then disaster struck. My shop where I was storing the fixtures for the bathroom burnt to the ground. Life got in way as I rebuilt the shop first, and now I'm trying to finally...
  2. Bjmifsud

3 or 4" Faucet Shank? NPS thread to NPT

Where can I find one of these which are NPS (Straight) and NPT (tapered) 1/2" thread? I need a 3 or 4" set of two:
  3. Bjmifsud

Right Glue? Not sure if drain is ABS

I had to crawl 80-ft in an 18" crawlspace to snap this pic, so it's tough to go back and check again. To glue in a cleanout, do I use a PVC or ABS fitting? Isn't the black pipe ABS? Is the white "y" PVC? I noticed the glue used was black? I had this roughed in for me five years ago and only...
  4. Bjmifsud

Supply Lines through Floor for Clawfoot

Hi All, My plumber roughed-in supply and drain lines in our crawlspace for a claw foot tub. We've had the floor tiled and I'm now drilling through the marble to locate supply. I have the location for the supply lines now marked on the floor. We are installing hot and cold shut-offs right...
  5. Bjmifsud

Shower for very different stature people

Hi All, My brother used this forum a few years ago and did a great job remodeling his Master Bath. That's saying alot... he's an Attorney...;) My turn... (I'm an Engineer so am planning on totally screwing it up!!!) I've got two teenage sons who are (or will be) of average height...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks