Search results

1. J

Directing Sewer Gas at Intersection

We are on a slab foundation. That's one of the questions I have for the plumber - if the old piping is under the slab, how is it getting above it? When we smell it, we smell it from the vents. At some place, it is getting into the ducts in our attic...
  2. J

The pipes have been smoke tested, and it was confirmed that the gas is leaking from the old pipe. The plumber said based on the volume of smoke, the old pipe is "severely" damaged, allowing a large volume of gas to move upward into the house and attic. I am planning on contacting more...
  3. J

Our house originally had piping that ran the sewage from the kitchen and utility room across the house, met up with the sewage from the bathrooms on the other side of the house, and then ran to the main sewer line. Before we bought our house, the previous owner re-directed the sewer line on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks