Search results

1. mekump

Hard to find closet flange

Thanks for all those who responded. I finally found one, a Sioux Chief 886-4PTM. I guess I just didn't visit enough stores before posting the question.
  2. mekump

Thanks for your reply. I live in the USA. My plan is to replace the 90 3x3 with a 4x3 hub closet bend with a 4" stack cut flush with the top of the closet flange. I'd prefer a closet flange that slips over the 4" pipe, not inside. Doesn't have to be Oakley, that's just the brand I found with...
  3. mekump

Hello, I am looking for a closet flange that will fit over a 4" PVC pipe. I think the Oatley 43521 is what I am looking for, but the local stores do not carry it. I have not been able to locate one online either. Does anyone know where I can purchase the Oatley or a similar closet flange...
  4. mekump

Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with TEFLON

Hello, So, what were you all using prior to this on the toilets with Sanigloss? Mike
  5. mekump

Noisy Acrylic Shower

Our master bathroom has a MAAX Acrylic shower, Soprano II, that makes noises with temperature changes in the house. The noise is like a single cracking noise. We've also noticed the same type of noise when the shower is being used. Is this normal for acrylic showers to make these types of...
  6. mekump

Kohler Pedestal Sink Install

It is the back of the sink that is wavy and the top of the pedestal isn't much better. I have had the sink for over a year now and am finaly at the point where I can install it. I did find the following link here on Terry's forum about pedestal sinks and such...
  7. mekump

The sink will be backing up to tile so I really can't sister 2x4's. I may be able to split the difference. I currently have a 1/8" shim between the pedestal and the bottom of the sink. I'll have to see if adding more will effect connecting the drain.
  8. mekump

I posted this in the remodeling forum, but probably should have posted here in the plumbing forum. Sorry for the double post. Hello and thank you for your help I am installing a Kohler Portrait pedestal sink and the back of the sink that mates up to the wall is very uneven. If I level the...
  9. mekump

Hello and thank you for your help I am installing a Kohler Portrait pedestal sink and the back of the sink that mates up to the wall is very uneven. If I level the sink I have about a 1/4" inch gap between the wall and the top back of the sink. Should I level the sink or should I mount the...
  10. mekump

Closet flange extension and flooring

Sorry if this has been posted before. I just had tile floor installed in the master bath, was sheet vinyl. I had to install 2 ring extenders to bring it above the finished floor. I was thinking about filling the space between the finished floor and the closet flange with caulk or something so...
  11. mekump

Quality Angle Supply for Bathroom Lav

Hello, I am remodeling my bathroom and need to get some compression style Angle Supplies for the pedestal sink. I can't beleive the price difference between a Kohler K-7605 Angle Supply and say something like a Brasscraft Angle Supply. Why is that? Quality? Reliability? Mike
  12. mekump

Bottomless Sump Pit

Hello, I need to replace the sump pump in my parents house which is about 50 years old. I noticed the sump pit 17" wide and 27" deep is concrete on the sides (probably foundation) and the bottom is just dirt. The sump is used only to pump rain water from the outside basement entrance to a spot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks