Search results

1. timbowl

Anyone heard of Foremost faucets?

Foremost Faucets Purchased Same At Walmart Late '04 Or Early '05. Warranty Is Lifetime With Original Receipt. Chrome Finish Looks Good. In My Posting On Florida Water Heaters I Mentioned Problem With Hot Water Side[reduced Flow]. Am Pulling Apart This Weekend To Find Problem,suspect Dip Tube...
  2. timbowl

Florida water heater

water heater dip tube i am late on this problem-i have a 7 yr old rheem with a tube that is breaking up. that has been confirmed. it constantly plugs the low pressure aerators. since i am only one using the tank i have put off replacing it,but the foremost faucet is starting to reduce tha hot...
  3. timbowl

hairline cracks on old toilet

You Might BE Right, The Seats[plural] Have Been A Problem. New Seats Properly Installed Always Loosen Up On The Same Side, The Normal Retightening Step Doesnt Seem To Work Long.at 240 # I Can Place A Lot Of Torque Or Stress On The Same Side. Thanks Timbowl
  4. timbowl

hairline cracks on old toilet

the 40 yr old toilet has light or hairline cracks in the glaze; some radiate from one seat hole and the others in the bowl top and a few starting down the bowl inside; I am guessing condition started about a year ago. what should my concerns be ? timbowl
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks