Search results

1. GreeneTruck

Problem. Limited clearance.

Jerome2877: Thank you for your reply. Like I said in my op, I measure 9.0 from the finished wall (without molding). I have made some inquiries. American Standard still makes a model for an 8.0 inch rough-in. But I am trying to replace a 40 year old American Standard. Nothing wrong with the...
  2. GreeneTruck

Problem. Limited clearance.

I only have 8 1/2 inches of clearance from back shoe molding to closet flange bolts. I might squeeze in 9.0 inches, if I cut out a piece of the shoe molding. I wanted to install a Toto Drake, but those require upwards of 12.0 inches of clearance. Anybody know of other Toto models that can...
  3. GreeneTruck

I am confused. What did I receive?

Terry: Thank you for your quick response. I was hoping to get an answer like yours. I was prepared to return the components. Tomorrow, I can focus on installing my new Drake. Cheers......Greenetruck
  4. GreeneTruck

I am confused. What did I receive?

I ordered a Toto Drake CST744SL (elongated bowl, ADA, G-Max). I received two boxes. The box with the tank was marked ST743S. The box with the bowl was marked C744EL. Now I am confused. Do these two components (Tank ST743S) and (Bowl C744EL) make up my Drake CST744SL? Cheers......Greenetruck
  5. GreeneTruck

Toto toilet seats that are not soft-close

Terry: Thank you for your prompt reply. I guess I got a little spooked by the posts I have read about the Toto soft-close seat hinge fluid leakage/failure. Thanks to your encouragement, I am sold on the Toto soft-close. A question. I have read that all Toto elongated seats are same size...
  6. GreeneTruck

Toto toilet seats that are not soft-close

I realize that this subject probably has been beat to death. But I could not find the answers to my question by a site search. I am prepared to purchase a Toto Drake CST-744SL (elongated, ADA). I wish to purchase a Toto elongated toilet seat, to insure that the Bone color (my choice) of seat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks