Search results

1. jkhott

Cleaning a toto toilet with CEFIONTECT?

I want to know the right way to clean a toto toilet that will not mess up the CEFIONTECT. With my old toilets I would either clean with baking soda and vinegar or I would use 409 and lysol toilet bowl cleaner as well as a toilet brush. What should I be using? And just in general is it a bad...
  2. jkhott

Toto drake ii or ultramax ii?

I thought the drake ii would be the better flushing toilet since it had the higher height. Hopefully the ultramax ii won't disappoint as I ended up choosing that today instead of the drake ii. The deciding factor was it being a one piece and easier to clean after my little men use the toilet...
  3. jkhott

Toto drake ii or ultramax ii?

Which is your preference? Is their performance equal?
  4. jkhott

A TOTO toilet for an old home with many kids

I don't really want a skirted toilet as the installation would be harder. Ideally I want a drake ii or ultramax ii but don't want to have major sweating issues. I thought the mixing valve wasn't good for a second floor. I didn't realize you could still have sweating issues with an insulated...
  5. jkhott

I just measured from the wall to the bolts it's 12 inches. Does that mean its a 12 inch rough in? My one concern with the original drake was skid marks since it doesn't have double cyclone.
  6. jkhott

Now I really don't know which to buy. We live in PA. I would guess early in the morning is when the toilet sees the most use and again at bedtime Then through out the day at times maybe two to four uses in an hour and some hours none at all. We were gone 8 hours yesterday and for once...
  7. jkhott

Do you think I should consider an insulated drake tank if I do have sweating issues? Also, would the vespin ii or the ultramax ii be better for little boys' missing aim? With one I would have a cleaner top and the other cleaner sides.....
  8. jkhott

We are renovating our bathroom in our over 100 year old home. The very old toilet we currently have on our second floor sweats horribly. We have a well and don't have air condition, and there are 8 family members using this toilet throughout the day, which is why we have such a sweating...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks