Search results

1. Mark Potter

Hey I see no one answered your pump size question on sprinkler system, let me know if you still...

Hey I see no one answered your pump size question on sprinkler system, let me know if you still need help.
  2. Mark Potter

Dripping in the fire sprinkler system

I am aware of residential systems being installed this way were every thing is looped from sprinkler back to fixture and vice versa, IMO it's not method in which is better.
  3. Mark Potter

Oh boy guess you guys aren't licensed fitters. I know for a fact in my location you can not use copper or pex from main to the heads. And you also need permits and inspections on the installs.
  4. Mark Potter

For residential with well water needs to have multi tanks in a basement, these tanks hold about 4-600 gallons there usually 2 or 3 pending size of the home. For town or city water it should get hooked sepretly to the main outside seperation from home. It won't be enough pressure if its hooked...
  5. Mark Potter

Residential systems should not be tied to the city or town line or your home water plumbing, get a company in there. Depending on we're you reside you need licensed fitter to install, permits and inspections FDC connection ect.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks