Search results

1. sno4rent

Briggs/Case 6011 toilet needs fixing

Thanks for the reply wjcandee! So, I got a new flapper and filled the tank. Turned the water off and let it sit over the weekend. The water level is exactly the same. Turned the water back on, and it still quietly runs. The fill valve obviously just doesn't shut off - it will run the tank...
  2. sno4rent

Thanks Jim for the quick reply. I probably should have attached pics... There is no hose from the fill valve that goes into the overflow. See pics - one is from the top and the other is from the side - PS, water was drained to get better photos. :)
  3. sno4rent

Hi everyone! I have an old Briggs/Case 6011 toilet that is awesome! Super quiet and love it! Here's the problem... I can hear it "running", however, it sounds more like a quiet hiss coming from the fill valve area. I can lift up on the float rod and that does not help. It is not the fill level...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks