Search results

1. WestCoaster25

Leaky delta faucet

The aerator does seem gummy - not sure how to remove it though without taking the whole thing apart. Will have to look that up.
  2. WestCoaster25

Leaky delta faucet

Thanks for that. I fiddled with the seat and spring and that seemed to do the trick - I now have cold water coming out of the cold tap...things are getting better...
  3. WestCoaster25

Leaky delta faucet

I went to see if I could at least use the cold water faucet, but now the cold water comes out where the hot water handle used to be. I do have the cartridge screwed in. Why do you think this is happening? The cold water was working fine before I started this 'fix-it' project...
  4. WestCoaster25

Leaky delta faucet

THANKS!! I'm sure glad I found this forum - phoned Delta and they will send replacement parts. :D Really appreciate all your advice.
  5. WestCoaster25

Leaky delta faucet

Should I buy a new cartridge? I was hoping to just fix this, rather than have to buy another faucet.
  6. WestCoaster25

Leaky delta faucet

I have a delta faucet which is leaking from the handle (from the hot water side). I replaced the "O" ring but now can't get the cartridge to sit and as a result the lock ring just spins around. I lined up the grooves with the cartridge but it still sits too high. Then, I tried to replace the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks