Search results

1. Bucky Badger

A Big Thud after flushing toilet

We have two bathrooms, first floor and second floor bathroom. After the first floor bathroom tank fills up after every flush, I hear one big thud. I don't hear this thud when the second floor bathroom tank fills up after every flush, I only hear this happening in the first floor bathroom. I...
  2. Bucky Badger

Recommendations for a quarter turn angle valve

Can anyone recommend and where to get a quarter turn angle valve as a shut off valve going underneath a kitchen sink? I was thinking of using one of the big box stores quarter turn angle valves but apparently the ball inside is plastic.
  3. Bucky Badger

Kitchen renovation and stub out

Hi all, It's my first post and this is a great site with a wealth of information. I've done a search with the stub out topic and now understand what the inspector was talking about. I'm doing a kitchen renovation with a contractor and I hope to gain more info besides what the contractor is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks