Search results

1. Pchanizzle

Hydromatic HPUSP125 bad switch? Brand new pump cycles on/off when sink is full

I have a utility sink in the basement which the washing machine drains into. I just installed this sink and used a Hydromatic HPUSP125 pump on the recommendation of another forum member. The install went fine, but when the sink has water in it, the pump cycles on/off and can't empty the...
  2. Pchanizzle

New to water softeners, can anyone tell me about this unit? Aquatec? (pics)

I just bought a house, and it was a foreclosure/flip so I have no contact with the previous owner. We have well water and city sewer. There is a water softener in the basement, but I know nothing about it. Can somebody give me a crash course and tell me what I need to do? Here's the whole...
  3. Pchanizzle

HELP! Previous owner was draining washing machine into sump pit. No drain. (pics)

I just purchased this home, and have well water and city sewer. During the home inspection, I didn't even notice that there was no drain for the washing machine. I can only assume that the previous owner was draining the washing machine directly into the sump pit. I suppose it's not terrible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks