Search results

1. kupe

Kohler toilet seat replacement for one-piece.

Just had to share this. After going through all the hoops to reinstall the new seat, got this unexpected surprise. The authentic Kohler replacement toilet seat that we purchased- item K4662- is junk. After just one week of use, the hinge pins fell out and the seat came off in my hand...
  2. kupe

Hey gang- Toilet Seat...day 4 :mad: Since I am a natural born sucker, we ordered a factory replacement Kohler seat- Item K-4662 for $60 for our Kohler Rialto toilet. I hoped that it might include the anchors and screws, in which case it would be an okay deal. Alas it does not. In fact...
  3. kupe

Hi Alan and everyone- This thread spans quite a few years- hope everyone is well and your Kohler seat is fixed! We discovered this thread this week when we too tried to replace the broken seat on our Kohler Rialto toilet. I've spent the past two days removing the old inserts. Mostly brute...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks