Search results

1. Marguerite

Toto Eco-Drake 1.28 GPF refill hose keeps dripping

Hello, I have a Toto Eco-Drake 1.28 GPF. See image attached. After flushing and bowl fills the refill hose keeps dripping into the riser. Any help to fix this or do I need to get a complete new fill valve? Thank you!
  2. Marguerite

Toto Drake 1.28 GPF ST743 - water keeps flowing from black hose into overflow riser

Mr. Candee has solved my toilet problems again! Thank you! I went down to the Ace Hardware and bought the Korky 528MP MaxPerformance replacement fill valve for only $15.21 including tax. I followed the directions from Mr. Candee from last July 2013, as well as his link to Korky's YouTube video...
  3. Marguerite

Toto Drake 1.28 GPF ST743 - water keeps flowing from black hose into overflow riser

Hi Mr. Candee, you are the person who responded to my forum question last summer and helped me with my other toilet. Thanks again! I don't know if the fill valve in the current problematic toilet is a Korky. It is the fill valve that came with the toilet in 2009. As per your advise in July last...
  4. Marguerite

Hello people, I have a Toto Drake 1.28 GPF ST743 purchased in 2009. The black hose that comes from the fill valve into the overflow white riser does not shut off flowing water after flushing and bowl is full. I now turn off the water at the valve outside the toilet, below, coming out of the...
  5. Marguerite

Toto Drake 1.28 GPF ST743 is running

I have finally been able to fix my running toilet issue, thanks to Mr. Candee. I purchased the flapper that he recommended. (NY Replacement Parts has it online for like $8 plus shipping. That one you won't have to adjust. (The THU347S flapper is the right one for your Eco-Drake.) But I still...
  6. Marguerite

Toto Eco-Drake replacement flapper ordered Thank you to Mr. Candee for the complete reply to my Toto running toilet issues. I have ordered a new flapper and will post back on the forum if that fixed my leaking/running toilet. Thank you for all replies with help! And to Terry Love for running...
  7. Marguerite

I have a 4 year old Toto Drake 1.28 GPF ST743. I works fine except that after flushing I continue to hear a slight water running sound. Upon looking into the tank it appears that the water is very near the top of the white tube where it goes down and then into the bowl. I have taken out the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks