Search results

1. mrg80

Possible to convert old tub from 1.5" drain to 2"?

For some reason the forums will no longer load in Firefox. I thought the site was down, but got it to work in internet explorer. Here's some pictures. I can't get anything from above, as the main drainage pipe runs through the entire house. If it's critical, I'll have to get into the attic...
  2. mrg80

Smooky, The trap is in some new plumbing they ran from the drain assembly. I tried snaking from the drain and from below, but I could try to get the over flow off. Not sure about the stopper...the top is long gone and it's more of a hole. Sorry, probably not much helpful info. Toolaholic...
  3. mrg80

Hi, I've recently renovated a 110 year old 3 unit home back to livable conditions. One of the few things I was able to retain was an old 1st floor bathtub with marble tile surround. The tub appeared to be ok, but we're having a lot of drain issues now. The tenants (girls with long hair) have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks