Search results

1. Toiletsareconfusing!

Toto washlet S300e question

Ok purchased washlet. Have an issue can't find answer to anywhere. Whenever I walk near toilet, the cleaning cycle commenses. Doesn't matter if toilet seat is up or down. The cleaning cycle sprays water in bowl. Is there any way to turn this feature off. I have to close the door to keep the...
  2. Toiletsareconfusing!

Request mercy - need serious advice.

Good day! As I attempted to buy three Vespian II for all of my bathrooms, the sales person recommended I buy the Soirée for the master and powder and the Vespian for jack and Jill bath or the Aquia III. Three questions and one general what do you think? All three look like good choices with...
  3. Toiletsareconfusing!

Y'all are the best! Thanks so much!
  4. Toiletsareconfusing!

Thanks, Jim, do you know the reputation of either toilet? They both say they are universal height, but I really want Ada height? Ideas? Thanks again.
  5. Toiletsareconfusing!

I am buying a house under construction. I need three toilets and want Toto. I am planning to buy a Toto S300 washlet for my master. I want skirted toilets and the tallest possible toilets, I don't have any munchkins. I have been reading your blog which is incredible but it is very confusing. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks