Search results

1. T

Sams Club Dual Flush Toilets

I have now had two of these Sams Club / Quality Craft Alexis dual flush toilets for about 6 months. I also own a Toto Drake 1.6g to compare with. Hands down the Toto is a better toilet, but hands down the Sams club is a better value. It's like comparing a BMW to a Honda. Personally, I'd...
  2. T

Quality Craft Alexis High Efficiency Dual Flush Toilet in a Box

Alexis Dual Flush toilet replacement parts found I was curious about these replacement parts as well so I emailed them, and they said to call their customer service at 1-800-459-4409. The flush valve cylinder is $25, but they are in Canada so the shipping is $20 for one or even two of them...
  3. T

My Toto clogged! Would a Pressure Assist be better?

Oh, regarding MAP scores and being the "tester guy"? I love MAP scores. I'm a numbers kind of guy and it's like having the 0-60 time for cars. However, do you find that the 0-60 time is all you need to choose your car? What I love about this board is that you get the full real-world...
  4. T

Thanks for all the replies. Toilet Paper - nope, Costco brand, not too fluffy. Commercial toilets plugging - you're right, I don't inspect too many of them. That's why I write to this bulletin board :) Most of the commercial toilets I see are the flush-o-meter type, so I can't really...
  5. T

I bought a Toto Drake less than two weeks ago, and proudly boasted to my wife how we'd never have to use the plunger again. I was really impressed with the flush. Unfortunately... it happened tonight under very normal circumstances and after reading the board carefully there are a handful of...
  6. T

Falcon's Waterless Urinals

They installed waterless urinals at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle. I hated them because they did smell. Even though the bulk of the urine may be covered, it doesn't make sense to use absolutely no water at all unless you're at a location without water. They eventually replaced them and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks