Search results

1. Showerpan

Shower pan info

Thanks for the replies. Would either of you happen to have pictures of what a properly done shower pan/drain should look like, or a diagram? I do not see a liner, but having a diagram would help me with where to look. Those two gaps in the screw threads on opposite sides is to let water...
  2. Showerpan

Shower pan info

If I stick my finger down the pipe the strainer body screws into, I notice there is an indentation in the upper part of the pipe (all the way around), where perhaps water is supposed to be able to flow down?? Perhaps the builder clogged this whole thing up?
  3. Showerpan

Shower pan info

Hi, new here, not the best handy man, but trying to learn. I have a shower that is on a concrete slab. The tile is stone, which I sealed upon moving into this new 5 year old house. I am cleaning the shower for the first time (we wipe it down after every use). I noticed that the strainer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks