Search results

1. D

Hellenbrad iron curtain media rebed

Thanks for all the tips- will try as soon as I buy more beer...I had no idea this was a 3-beer job:) "Honey, why does the water taste like PB Blaster?" "Dunno, dear" Dealer said media shouldn't need replacing. I told him it was 20 years old and looked broken-up. He said to buy a...
  2. D

Photos Here are a few pics- I used giant channel-locks, but tank spins. I laid it on ground and had a few of us straddling, but still spins. I'll try rubber hammer- more like impact gun to break it free. I guess these tanks are pretty tough. Thanks again for your help. Here is...
  3. D

I picked up a 20yo Iron Curtain System IC-10 and pulled it apart and cleaned it out. I wanted to know a few things: How long does the IC media bed last? I can't get a price on the Internet or source. I flushed/ back flushed manually it a few times with IronOut. Anyone ever rebed these? I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks