Search results

1. frodo

Polybutylene crimpers

Hey guys, I am a commercial plumber, I have not plumbed a house since the 80"s I was going through my barn and came across my old poly crimpers. Last time I used them was '83 Being as I do not fool with PEX. I only run copper So I have no clue. I started wondering if these crimpers will work...
  2. frodo

Water heater, parallel vs series

link I am referencing. http://www.texasinspector.com/files/Water-Heater-Plumbing.pdf Parallel Installation Parallel installation uses heaters that are identical in both BTU input and storage capacity. Normally, parallel installation is used when there is a demand for large quantities of hot...
  3. frodo

Circ pump question

originally posted in wh tank forum,, moved to correct forum details taco 007 cartridge circ pump flow rate 0-25 gpm 1/25 hp 3/4'' L copper pipe length 40' supply 40' return, 80' total length 55 psi city water pressure water heater to sink designated loop pump is activated when hot water is...
  4. frodo

IPC Vent Grade

Is the interpretation of the IPC code saying that A and B are acceptable? Where as the UPC clearly states only B is allowed
  5. frodo

the weed eater wont start !!!!

hello.. I came across a little bit of advice i want to pass along weed eatters that wont start. you pull the darn string, pull, pull, huff, puff, pull some more push that little primer button. pull again. then you take it and throw it up against the garage wall been there done that ...
  6. frodo

new to forum

hello, i am new to ya'lls forum, i'm a plumber, 30 years experience in construction trade 10 in residential and 20 in commercial, looking forward to hanging out and bs with yall going out of town, be back next week, please excuse my grammer/spelling. i'm a plumber, not a desk jockey...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks