Search results

1. sammie

need water...help! Please....

OK, no I don't have one of those systems. I'll try to shut off the washer lines. She shower has one of those single handle things, could that be a problem, even if it's not turned on? Would it help if I shut off both the cold and hot lines to the shower in addition to the washer? There are...
  2. sammie

Thank you. Don't think I have a recirculating system, don't know what that even is. The shut off is a round handle like an outside faucet handle. It turns around a few times to be fully closed. Again, thanks for replying.
  3. sammie

I'm new and this is my first post. My elec hot water tank has sprung a leak. Can't get a new one until next week. I have turned off the water to the tank (cold water inlet). I have cut the elec power to the tank. When I turn the water main on, water still sprays out of the hole in the tank. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks