Search results

1. Ratero

Need 2 New Toilets

Well... I got one of the toilets partially installed yesterday but I'm not very happy with the results so far. The old toilet was flush to the floor and easy enough to remove but when I put the bowl of the Toto over the closet flange it would not sit flush to the floor. I bought a pack of...
  2. Ratero

Need 2 New Toilets

I looked at the seats and was not crazy about what people mentioned about any of them. However, I think I will go with the one you mentioned in your previous post since you recommended it and at this point, if nothing else it is a starting point to go from if I don't care for the seat once it...
  3. Ratero

Need 2 New Toilets

I just printed out the spec sheet for the Toto Drake II and have a few questions: 1) It looks like I would need to order two items: The Bowl using #C454CEFG Elongated bowl with CEFIONTECT, The Tank and cover using #ST454E. I think the CEFIONTECT is for easier cleaning of the bowl or at least...
  4. Ratero

Need 2 New Toilets

I looked on Consumers Reports and read up on their reviews and discussions on what to look for in a toilet so I have some idea as to what I'm looking for. However, knowing what you want and finding a good product that actually works as intended is something else. I thought I would join these...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks