Search results

1. K

Water Softener install question

"Mr Rooter" just gave me a price of $257.13 for water heater install and $588.41 for water softener and loop. Looks possibly a bit high on the water heater install but maybe reasonable on the loop and water softener. What do you think ? Thanks, Kyle
  2. K

Another option is to put the water softener on the hot water only. I was trying to avoid that though. Is this too big of a job for an average plumber ? I know I was afraid to do it myself but I thought for somebody that does this everyday it shouldn't be too bad. Am I asking for major...
  3. K

Cass, the only shutoff valve I see is the shutoff valve for the cold water entering the water heater at the top of the water heater. There is no tank. The house was built in 1986. There is a shutoff valve outside the house that is directly between these copper pipes and the main water...
  4. K

How safe would it be to break away an inch or so of concrete to give myself a little more room ? Kyle
  5. K

Thank you very much for both suggestions. Kyle
  6. K

I would like to install a water softener and I would just like some advice. I have never done any plumbing before and I just wanted to make sure what I was thinking was correct. The picture I have attached is a picture of the pipes below my water heater. The left 2 pipes are connected to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks