Search results

1. ohliuw

Stud shoes?

I ended up buying these 6" plates online - $30 for 50 is damn good price: Gardner Bender FP159-6 Saf-Te-Plate Protectors, 1-1/2-Inch by 6-Inch, 50/Box It just wasn't worth my time arguing with ignorant, corner cutting builders
  2. ohliuw

Stud shoes?

Yes, it's a tee. I suppose the top horizontal line vents out the roof and the bottom drains down t basement floor. I have some sort of warranty with Qualite Habition, but they require $100 to open the file, which they will reimburse if they determine that I am right. I just want to make sure...
  3. ohliuw

Stud shoes?

Are stud shoes mandatory for drain pipes? My builder made a mistake with a drain location in the basement, so they cut left through the studs horizontally for about 15 feet one way, then back to the right to the original location - I don't think the wall is load bearing (it is the inside wall...
  4. ohliuw

p-trap position

I need to install p-trap for my basement shower, is it ok to have the p-trap "twisted" - see photos: Any potential issues?
  5. ohliuw

Manifold help !

I also have a design question. I need to feed to 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. Which one is better - single manifold with many ports to feed all fixtures or one manifold that feeds 3 manifolds in each bathroom, and each of the bathroom manifolds feedding the fixtures in that area? I've made some...
  6. ohliuw

hydlon water heaters

Thanks Dana, the heater would indeed be installed Thailand. My concern is that this is not the traditional tankless heater. It's using different technologies, so I am not sure how relaible it is. Do you think it is what it claims it is? 100l is enough for more than 1 shower in Thailand with...
  7. ohliuw

Manifold help !

Hi, this pipe is PERT/AL/PERT, and as I mentioned, it's my only choice at the location of my building project. The problem is that nobody in Thailand sells Pex tubing, and barely managed to find this guy who imports PAP. My choices are clear: either German PAP or Chinese PPR. This is a no...
  8. ohliuw

hydlon water heaters

Had anyone heard of these guys or know something about the technology being used. They claim very high efficiency http://www.hydlon.com/en/water-heating-system/9-our-products/35-hydlon-v2-1.html I am trying to decide betwee Stiebel PSH 100 tank heater and this one (they claim to povide 13L...
  9. ohliuw

Manifold help !

I need some help as I have been unable to find a solution to my problem. I am building potable hot/water system using multilayer PERT/AL/PERT pipe. This is the ONLY pipe of this type available at that particular location - there is no standard PEX; other options are PVC and PPR. The problem...
  10. ohliuw

Manifold help !

I need some help as I have been unable to find a solution to my problem. I am building potable hot/water system using multilayer PERT/AL/PERT pipe. This is the ONLY pipe of this type available at that particular location - there is no standard PEX; other options are PVC and PPR. The problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks