Search results

1. D

Replacing pump, need help.

Valveman: I'm very intrigued by the CSV and psidekick info. I've been reading your postings all weekend. Still formulating a battle plan, but I like the concept a lot, and I'm leaning your way. Many thanks.
  2. D

That's excellent experience-based advice; thanks, Craigpump. (I, too, thought a run time of under thirty seconds and repeating that many times during a shower/laundry/dishwasher job seemed kind of worrisome over a span of years. I'll get a bigger tank.) And I'll aim higher than Red Lion...
  3. D

Craig: So the tank is inadequate/too small, or a cheap brand? I'd just as soon replace it if so. 2 person house, one bathroom, no irrigation. But the reserve does seem to make the well cycle about 5-6 times for a long shower(common) or a long dishwasher run(also common.) Was only leaning...
  4. D

Okay: dying pump is 4" .75hp Myers "Rustler", 12GPM, 2-wire/230V. It's down 160', installed in 1998. System has an Amtrol WX-203 tank, 30/50 pressure switch. Shopping for a replacement, and the info you pros supply is priceless. Looking for something Franklin-motored(dying pump was, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks