Search results

1. Jdavis37

Toto Promenade II - UltraMax II performance

I have searched through the threads here but after a while I feel like I am getting red marks on my butt from all the sitting and toilet reading! So thought I would ask a direct question.... I do understand MAP scores are a number and do not necessarily represent more than a single benchmark...
  2. Jdavis37

Mixing Valves - How effective are they?

I have another thread I started with regard to our water heater questions, and once we finalize our decision and installation I'll finish it out. This is a 25th hour question so here goes. Mixing valves (with selectable thermostatic controls). Do they really extend the amount of hot water...
  3. Jdavis37

Water Heater Choices

Years ago I went through water heater choices and I simply decided to do nothing. Now, I am tried of not having ebnough hot water. I live in North carolina so weather is not extreme but we do get a decent amount of cold in the winter. We currently have a 50 gallon (inexpensive) gas water heater...
  4. Jdavis37

Rheem 42V75F and Bradford White M-I-75S6BN NG Water Heaters

Quick question... our bathroom remodels are going (master is entering 4th week) and while we have no true high demand water needs, the tub we purchased is just large enough for my 50 gallon very non expensive GE water heater to peter out toward the end (not unexpected). While we could afford...
  5. Jdavis37

Under Mount Tub - Deck and Mounting

Hopefully a simple question due mostly to my ignornace of the "how to" part..... but here goes: I am in middle of a complete gut master bath remodel and next week should see a ton of activity. I have been hampered by the size/layout of my room, having only 143 or so inches to squeeze in a...
  6. Jdavis37

Air Bubble Tubs and Water Temp

I have read afew forum posts discussing the effects of physics on water temp for air bubble tubs. As we plan our master bath remodel I am leaning toward a drop in air bubble tub but do have a concern aboiut water temp. Nothing worse than a tepid tub of water when soaking an aching back or neck...
  7. Jdavis37

Toilet Decision

After getting really good avice for our next water heater purchase here I started reading about toilets and have narrowed the list down greatly. Am, however, curious about a few things still so here goes..... Bathroom remodelling will result in need for 3 new toilets (current toilets are 3+...
  8. Jdavis37

Water Heater replacement as part of bathroom remodels

First post and have read many other posts (thx to all) and learned enough to now want to know more. Later this year we are going to do complete remodels of our 2 upstairs bathrooms (close to full guts). My existing water heater (GE Box Store WH, 50 gallon NG) will be replaced. Currently, no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks