Search results

1. S

Our well pump was replaced and now water is yellow, any ideas?

It had died, totally stopped producing water. It's no longer dirty just yellow. We've run it for two weeks and its still yellow, we'd thought if it was sediment or something stirred up from the change out that it would have worked itself out by now.
  2. S

Our well pump was replaced and now water is yellow, any ideas?

It was never yellow before, but you may recall I posted about our well giving us trouble, so we call in the pro's and they replaced it with another well pump and it's been yellowish ever since. What could cause this? Thanks in advance!
  3. S

Having problems with our pump

We didn't realize it, but we put an above ground pool directly over the pipe where the line runs. We think that this might have cracked the PVC pipe as the house is only 8 years old. We don't have any way to do a pressure test unfortunately. But there isn't a muddy spot in the yard that we've...
  4. S

Thanks, valveman. One other question, we are wondering, if it's possible the PVC pipe might have a crack in it from the well to the house line somewhere, is that possible? We do have a deep well, so I am wondering if it would be worth it to have my other half dig up the yard running along the...
  5. S

That's what we're thinking too valveman, I really appreciate you sharing your opinion with us. Is this something we could attempt to DIY or should we call the pros out? Thank you for your help! :)
  6. S

Hello everyone, I'll do the best I can to explain what we've got going on. We live in FL, so we're using a submerged pump with a bladder tank, it has a 40 - 60 Square D pressure relay switch we just replaced because our old one was really bad, even though the house was built in 2005 and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks