Search results

1. guo2013

Dripping in the fire sprinkler system

Thank all of you for reply. This backflow prevention device never leaks before. The leaking happened right after I opening and closing the faucets in the fire sprinkler system. So I suspect that there is something to do with the opening and closing of the faucets. The faucets is labeled as...
  2. guo2013

I guess that the leaking could be due to the debris in the public water, because the leaking is after I did the draining operation by turning on the faucet in the fire sprinkler system. Maybe I can turn on the faucet one more time, so the debris in the backflow prevention device will go away...
  3. guo2013

My home has a fire sprinkler system. Today I found that there is water leaking from the pipe. It is about one drip every 5-6 seconds. The location is labeled by the pink color in the pictures. There is a pressure-reduce valve after the water meter. I donot know the name of the component of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks