Search results

1. ejsimcox

Choosing Water Softener

Thanks dittohead. (Great rebuild video, by the way). Are there any Fleck dealers with inventory in or near Indianapolis?
  2. ejsimcox

Choosing Water Softener

Ok, Hach test indicated 22 GPG. My neighbor got a reading recently of 27. And correction: water main is 1 1/4". Please let me know your suggestions.
  3. ejsimcox

Choosing Water Softener

Thanks for the quick responses! Hach titration kit on order. Will test ASAP and report back.
  4. ejsimcox

Choosing Water Softener

Details: 1959 house. 2 1/2 bath. City water. 1 1/2" main. Awaiting my Hach kit to test water, but I do know it's high-grain hardness. Deposits on all aerators and appliances, and in copper pipes I have been in. Sprinkler head outside clogged with calcium carbonate after about 5 hours of use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks