Search results

1. W

Soil Stack Horizontal Venting

Thanks Thanks for the feedback/input. I'll proceed as advised - with caution.
  2. W

Soil Stack Horizontal Venting

I'm a Do-It-Yourselfer with a question. I'm remodeling my bathroom and want to install a small lavatory/utility cabinet in the wall behind and above the toilet tank. In doing so, I want to take advantage of the 3.5" stud cavity of the wall behind the toilet. As such, I will box-frame the...
  3. W

Replace Cast Iron DWV System with Plastic?

I'm in the process of replacing an entire bathroom - had to rip out to the floor joists due to the shower pan leaking, etc. The home was built in 1975 so the DWV is a no-hub cast iron system. My main soil stack is in close proximity to the toilet, so it could be replaced, relatively easily, if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks