Search results

1. P

Toto Drake mystery, I give up!!!!

Thanks guys!! I think you're right that it maybe time for a pro to take a look at this thing.
  2. P

Alright, it's my plumbing fault and not the toilet- I can live with that assessment but________how do I fix it??
  3. P

Purchased a Drake toilet 2 years ago to replace my old basement unit and I've had an on again and off again problem with this thing ever since. When the thing works, it flushes strong and hard with no problems - great!! But at least once or twice a month before using the toilet I will notice...
  4. P

Help! Leak around toilet base

Thanks for all the great advice. The cast iron flange leaded to the drain pipe may be a little out of my league though for me to tackle.
  5. P

Thanks Gary, I'll look for it at one of the local plumbing dealers!!
  6. P

Gary, before I did anything with the waste pipe (after I took the old toilet off) I put the new Toto on just to see how it would fit. As it turned out the pipe inself was to high and the Toto actually sat on top of the pipe never touching the floor. This is why I used a grinder to knock it down...
  7. P

I checked all around the tank and sides of the toilet bowl with my hand and it's dry. The toilet is simply attached to the concrete floor with the use of two 1/4" stainless steel bolts and washers, one for each side of the toilet. The bolts are then screwed into the concrete until snug.
  8. P

Just replaced an aging toilet in my basement with a Toto Drake. After a few days of "use" I noticed a small amount of water along the side of the toilet that sits on the bare concrete basement floor. A little background first, the old toilet was fastenened to the floor using two bolts which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks