Search results

1. marybythesea

Toto Toilet Disappointing, Now What?

Think you guys are right, it's probably an installation issue - I'm guessing the wax ring because it was non-professionally installed. Need to replace the Cadet first. Then I can have the Toto professionally reset (checking trapway). Many thanks to you all for good, timely advice.
  2. marybythesea

Thank you ALL for suggestions. Am low-tech, barely able to get on this site, don't know how to post pictures, but I did the following: Checked with 2' level - bowl shows perfect level. Level of the tank is slightly (<3/16" lower) on the left side. Water level fill line is 4.5" below top of...
  3. marybythesea

I trust Love's (and others) confidence in Toto's - I assumed that the poor performance was somehow related to "our system". Since the toilet was clog sensitive from day one, either it happened during install (as you suggest) or the configuration of our septic system is not compatible. I read...
  4. marybythesea

Happily raised three children over 27 years using two 3.5 gallon Cadets on a rural septic system, without any toilet clogging issues. Our plumbing/septic system worked very well. When I was out of town, use of a strong cleaner marred the toilet bowl, so we replaced one Cadet with Toto Drake...
  5. marybythesea

Existing PEX Restrictions

Hi, This is my first attempt to blog ...if I make mistakes, please advise. I need help. I ran 60' of 3/4" poly underground from a newly installed outdoor hydrant to the vicinity of an existing outdoor hydrant (in order to tap into its water supply). I uncovered the existing outdoor hydrant...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks