Search results

1. blackamish

Need advice fixing the unfinished.

Yes there is access to the roof above. I actually want it vented so it is done properly without requiring further maintenance. Can you please advise me on the best way to accomplish this given the current setup. I went to HD and got the items Tom suggested to use the AAV but that was my...
  2. blackamish

Thanks guys and Terry for the info. Putting the san-tee on with the AAV sounds like an easier and quicker solution. I called in another plumber to take a look at actually venting it through the roof. There is open attic space above and open framing. They were suppose to be here last week but...
  3. blackamish

Here is the island plumbing.
  4. blackamish

Yeah I got robbed. Here are pics of the inside and crawlspace. Any info is greatly appreciated.
  5. blackamish

I paid a plumber to do some work while I was away. I need to fix and finish the kitchen sink and island sink plumbing. The main sink is an apron sink stainless 9" deep with a single drain and sits under a large window. The drain coming up in the floor is just capped, not vented(told to use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks