Search results

1. SanAntonioDIY

Connecting to CI P trap in slab/sealing hole

I'm sensing a little aggression in your response, or perhaps you've misunderstood what I was asking. A) I requested a bid to remove the 50- year old, rusting, galvanized iron water supply lines and replace it with PEX, and to remove/replace a 40 gallon heater that was in a living space with a...
  2. SanAntonioDIY

Connecting to CI P trap in slab/sealing hole

I'm renovating a 1960 ranch-style house on slab. I removed the tub to repair termite damage to the alcove and since the tub had previously been refinished but was peeling. The tub is part of an overall plumbing upgrade. When getting estimates for the job I got different input on the tub. (Note...
  3. SanAntonioDIY

Help with Kohler Mistos Install

I guess I could also have added some more practical advice. If, after reading, you discover like the OP that your wall cavity is too small by 1/8 inch for a proper install then maybe you can increase the size of the cavity by 1/8 before you put on the wall surface, like durock or similar and...
  4. SanAntonioDIY

Help with Kohler Mistos Install

It's probably poor etiquette to revive a 6 month old thread as a first post, and the OP is probably long gone, but for the benefit of others (like me) who are trying to figure out Kohler installation depth issues, here goes: I think the best advice here would have been "You should read all the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks