Search results

1. J

leaky cast iron joints

I have three cast iron connections that have moisture and a tary substance at the joint. I dont khow much about cast iron piping other than to replace it with plastic whenever possible. But this would require re-plumbing the whole drain system in the house. What is the best way and materials...
  2. J

smelly pit

My pit is sealed, in that I built an enclosure around it and now have it vented out the dryvent to keep the house from smelling. I know the checkvalve is working because when the pump shuts off no water fills back in the pit. Also the valve is mounted vertically. The age of the pipe in the...
  3. J

smelly pit

I have a sump pump pit in my basment. It has a strong sewer smell coming from it. The sump pump is piped into the plumbing. It was replaced along with the check valve appox 6months ago. This leads me to believe that I have a broken pipe out side of the house and sewer water is draining into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks