Search results

1. M

Waterproofing a shower

Hey there John, I understand your skepticism. Bit harsh, but understandable. My own company is Lenfex Kitchen & Bath (www.lenfex.com), but I'm not posting here about that obviously. And you are correct, I do sell the BondTAC products, of course. I am involved, partly, with BondTAC - you...
  2. M

which waterproofing system for new shower?

Hey John, Give BondTAC a try. Company called Gluetek in NY sells it, and it's shipped directly from the manufacturing plant in Ontario. It sounds like you've used plenty of other membranes, and this one is definitely worth a try. It goes on thin - you want it to be about 4 mil thick. It's...
  3. M

Waterproofing a shower

New waterproofing membrane coming soon New waterproofing membrane information will be posted once final certification is completed. Will keep you updated.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks