Search results

1. theboneman21

Banging since installing upstairs toilet

Hey gang. Ever since I installed my upstairs toilet, when I flush, when the water stops flowing into the tank I hear a clunk or a thud. Any idea what that is? I'm on a well, 30/50 pressure switch, softener and rust Master systems in place.
  2. theboneman21

Second Floor Tub Leaking Into Main Level Bathroom

Ok so I am at a loss here. At first I thought it was the overflow because the drain is not lined up with the hole cut into the tub so a gasket doesn't fit. I just sealed the whole thing off for now since the only people who bath are the kids. So...still leaking. And for the life of me I cannot...
  3. theboneman21

Water Flow issue kitchen pull out wand

Hi everyone I changed the wand, removed the backflow valve and same issue so leads me to believe something in the hose is limiting the flow. When I turn the wand to spray there is not enough flow to sustain it and it goes back to the stream thing. The hose is actually two hoses with one of...
  4. theboneman21

Help changing shower cartridge

Hi there. So I have a leaking faucet and it whistles when I turn it on part way; when open full blast whistling vanishes. I am going to check the washer and the seat as I suspect the seat might be worn and chewed through the washer. I took a very cursory stab at it this morning but I...
  5. theboneman21

Smell coming from standup Shower

Folks, I wonder if you can offer some help here I get a stale water type of smell coming from the main level shower, a standup model. That is the only place it happens. From what I can tell the sink , which has its own P trap, is Td into the drain pipe of the shower BEFORE the shower's P...
  6. theboneman21

Just cleaned salt tank now what ?

Hi Gang So just cleaned the tank put back together and dumped salt in Do i have to add water or will that happen at the next regen on account of the float ?
  7. theboneman21

Low flush toilet question

I will try to be as non gross as possible. We have a low flush toilet. It has the big drain on the bottom of the bowl but then a smaller hole on the front bottom where water rushes in to replace the empty bowl. Now, here's where it gets kind of delicate. If someone has a prolific enough...
  8. theboneman21

In line water softeners - are the even worthwhile ?

Hey gang. After asking multiple questions I am getting the sense that perhaps the time might be drawing near to getting a new softener. I have a Culligan Mark 89. My question is, are inline softeners any good ? I think I would prefer something like that than a giant cylinder and brine...
  9. theboneman21

Changing salt tank - any possible negative ramifications

I have a Culligan mark 89 My current salt tank is about 4.5 feet high. It is in a closet in my basement. Needless o say when it is maintenance time it is a colossal pain in the neck to empty and lug I can get a smaller one,3 feet, for about $100 which seems reasonable to me. Will that...
  10. theboneman21

Brine tube vibrating wicked

HI all Ok so I have a 2 cyilnder system. The middle cylinder has the white tube attached to the salt tank. This morning I heard a wicked racket during the regen. I opened the closet and looked and the white tube was vibrating to the point where it was flapping against the wall and the tank. We...
  11. theboneman21

Culligan Mark 89 Brine Tank question

Hello all Wednesday morning I heard a trickling sound. Looked in the room and water was trickling out the overflow spout. Opened the brine tank and the water was at the top A funny thing though. The white tube from the conditioner was not attached to the float assembly (not sure if it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks